Wednesday, September 8, 2010

SEARCHING

Foremost the world had seen,
Fleshly cursed within beyond,
Contently hurts as he try to lean,
Oh how his heart had bitterly moaned.
He tried,dives into the crowd deeper,
Searching his own kind vividly,
Never realize the path is getting darker,
As he wanders along the world's journey.

When this will ever stop,he asked,
When will I have my freedom,he asked,
Why the joy that I'm looking is not there,he questioned,
Who will take away this grieve and pain,he cried.

He looked up and sees the clouds parting apart,
He knelled and reached out his arms,
"All I want is just a brand new start",
"Oh Lord,please forgive me and swipe away all this darts".

When the dove started to sing,
He smiled and get up standing,
As the Gates of Heaven is rejoicing,
He knew his life,again,will be bright facing.


-BELLE-

No comments:

Post a Comment